An efficient utility tool for managing your Kodi device
ADB Fire or ADB Link is an utility tool offered by Jocala for Firestick TV and Kodi to perform a number of ADB operations. The software is available for all the major operating systems including Windows, Linux and macOS.
What is ADB Fire?
ADB Fire is free user-interface enabled software built using Qt C++ and is released under the GPL V3 for establishing a proper connection between your Fire TV or Kodi Android device to the computer. Using AdbFire, you can do many things with your Android device like Installing of applications without Android SDK, Backup & Restore data, Manage multiple kodi or firestick devices, and Uninstall Apps, etc.
Moving further, ADB Link is a totally free to download and use software application which is ready to go all the time. You can download ADB Fire Latest version for your device using the downloads section below. You can select the appropriate download file as per your OS.
But, wait. Before we head over to the downloads, let’s have a look at the list of features that the AdbFire and AdbLink comes with.
- Install applications or programs without Android SDK
- ADB and Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for rooted and non-rooted devices
- Import and export Kodi’s data easily
- In-built file management app named as Root-aware file manager
- Installed App management
- Inbuilt Remote for USB and WiFi
- Manage other devices using IP address or through the USB cable
- and many other….
- Backup and Restore your Kodi or Firestick device within few clicks
- Clone Kodi data to other devices
- Manage other Kodi devices that you own
- Custom Cache Support for Kodi
- Built-in log file viewer
- Edit or modify XML and other files
- and many other features…..
Download AdbFire Latest Version 4.3
|adbFire for Windows||Download adbLink.exe|
|adbFire for macOS||Download adbfire.dmg|
|adbFire for Linux||Download adbll42.zip|
adbFire 4.3 – Changelog
- Open a “stop application” dialog if Kodi is running when the restore button is selected. (if Kodi is running a restore cannot be done).
- jocala.com has reverted to http from https.
- Windows 7 users may need to clear Windows 7 DNS cache:
- From a command prompt type â€œipconfig /flushdnsâ€ (without the quotes).
- Your browser may also need to clear it cache as well.
Have questions in my related to the adb fire application and its setup process or any issue? Take a look at some of the questions that we have answered below.
What is adbFire?
adb Fire is a free software application to do tweaks with your Kodi and Firestick device. The app is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Is adbFire free?
Yeah, it is absolutely free to download and use for all supported platforms. You don’t need to buy any type of subscription and also don’t need to subscribe to any service.
Why do I see “offline” status?
You can fix this issue by clicking few times on the ON/OFF toggle button of ADB Debugging.
What is adbLink?
adbLink is the other name of adbFire. You can download the same software for the same purpose with the adbLink name.
How do I connect adbLink to fire TV?
There are basically two ways using which you can connect adbFire to Kodi and Firestick. Either by using an IP address or a USB stick.